Spread the love
Coconut Custard Pie
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 2 cups milk
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour or bisquick
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter softened
- Combine all ingredients mix well and pour into 9 inch buttered pie pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean..
- It’s like magic it layers into crust, custard and coconut topping. And so good!!!