Spread the love
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
BAKED BRIE IN PUFF PASTRY
- 1/2 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Slice the wheel of Brie in half, horizontally, so that the halves are two, flatter wheels of Brie. Lay the puff pastry in the pie pan. Place half of the Brie (rind-side down) onto the pastry dough. Sprinkle almonds evenly over the top. Place the other half of the Brie (rind-side up) over the almonds. Bundle the pastry dough around the Brie.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.