Curious on how to stretch your money for food deals? We have some great suggestions and tips for you!!
- Grate a block of cheese instead of buying shredded.
- Buy cans of frozen juice instead of juice in cartons.
- Get a group to go in on a warehouse membership and split the fee!
- Buy only as much as you can use before spoilage occurs.
- Select lower-priced cuts of beef that can be tenderized, marinated or cooked in a crock pot.
- Pack a lunch with reusable containers.
- Look for coupons or deals in your Sunday paper and from individual stores. Use coupons on items you normally purchase.
- Check your favorites manufacturers, online and on Facebook for coupons and savings.
- Buy generic drugs or 90 day supplies through the mail
And most important, follow FrugallyDelish for super savings, discounts, freebies & more! Check back with us often – especially before you dine out or order anything online, so you can get a coupon & save!