Spread the love
|Rosemary Roasted Salmon|
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 2 bunches fresh rosemary
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 lbs salmon fillets, with skin
- 2 large lemons, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place half of rosemary sprigs in a single layer in the center of a baking pan.
- Place sliced red onion ontop of the rosemary.
- Place salmon filet on top of the onion with skin side down.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Cover salmon with remainder of rosemary sprigs.
- Place lemon slices over rosemary.
- Drizzle olive oil over filet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- In a preheated 500 degree oven, roast salmon for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve salmon with onion and lemon.