Spread the love
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 4 Tablespoons butter (cold)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Bisquick and cold butter using a fork or pastry cutter. Don’t combine too thoroughly – there should be small chunks of butter in your mixture.
- Mix in cheese, milk and garlic powder by hand, only until combined.
- Drop 1/4 cup portions onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic powder, parsley and salt.
- Brush the garlic butter on top of the biscuits, making sure to use all of it.